- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights including copyright belong to Wine And Spirit International Ltd (“including Group companies”).
- If you upload on to or transmit through the web site any material you will ensure that none of it is capable of
- (a) infringing the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity,
- (b) breaching any applicable law, whether criminal, tortuous or otherwise,
- (c) being or appearing to be offensive, threatening, obscene, pornographic, false, unreliable or misleading or,
- (d) bringing the web site or the Group into disrepute.
- You indemnify us against any claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, suffered by us and arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the web site.
- You may not set up links to this web site except to the Homepage at http://www.wineandspirit.com without the express written permission of the Company.
- While the Company has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within the web site is correct, you accept that the information may be incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
- The Company excludes any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of this web site or its content. The Company will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of or inability to use this web site or from any unauthorised access to or alteration of it. The Company makes no warranty that the contents of this website are compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
- You accept that after you leave this web site (whether knowingly or not) the Company can no longer be responsible in any way for any material that you encounter and the Company excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
- Permission to access this web site is granted at the sole discretion of the Company and such permission may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- The Company reserves the right to add to or change the terms of this agreement. It is your responsibility to refer to and comply with these terms on accessing the web site. Failure to comply may lead to action being taken against you.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts